1) Flying bath tub: 5 pts
2) Penny-farthing bomber: 50 pts
3) Hydraulic stilt stomper: 11 pts
4) Sneaky trash can squirter: 30 pts
5) Chainsaw wielding tree stalker: 40 pts
My son won a plastic dart gun at the local fair, it was actually quite cool, it shot suction darts and little rubber bullets – and it shot them pretty far. So far in fact, that most of them ended up in the neighbour’s garden! So with bullet preservation in mind I encouraged my son to shoot at targets (so we could easily retrieve the bullets). To make this a more exciting prospect than shooting his younger brother, I tried to make the targets a little unusual!
Kid’s (especially boys) love targets, you don’t even need a dart gun – you can use balls, marbles and even stones to try and knock them down. If you don’t have the time to create your own, you can download mine below. Have fun.
1) Colour versions of artwork – just start assembling
2) Black and white versions artwork – have fun colouring them in first
3) Collectable instructions – stick them on the fridge
143 downloads so far, thanks everyone! (updated weekly)