1) It’s a disgusting tin of snail soup…
2) …but no, it’s a secret safe.
3) The perfect place to hide your treasures!
Every boy and girl has treasures they want to keep safe – pocket money, a stash of sweets, trading cards (their Nintendo DS games) but where can they hide them? Well, in a ‘Home alone’ snail soup decoy of course! This sneaky device looks like a tin of yukky snail soup – but pull on the spoon handle and out comes a steel plated secret safe (yes, I know it’s only cardboard).
Update: This project first appeared on the excellent Crafty Crow blog as part of a Christmas guest blogger series. Now Christmas has past I am making the project files (including the colour artwork for the labels) available for download. You’ll find the link below, have fun.
1) Collectable instructions – they are useful and they look good
2) Colour artwork – just print them out and start making
400 downloads so far, thanks everyone!
In case this is my last post of 2010, have a Merry Christmas everyone! I have some exciting projects planned for the New Year so please pop back, or even better, consider subscribing.